Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lazy Nurse

I just got back from volunteering at the Gleaner’s. It was so much fun. I am now going to volunteer just on Thursdays. I had so much fun today. Tons of toys to go through. I think I will have a bad HD day again. I am having worse chorea than ever. I have just been feeling so tired. I do not like one of Nurses. I might file a complaint. She is so lazy. I am the patient and I have to clean up the dishes. I have to clean up the cans she leaves. She will come and go straight to the couch. The past two days I have burnt my hands because she won’t help me. I have been so sick, I did not know that was hot water. I hope everything goes well. I have been so scared to tell them what has been happening. That is why I miss Shirley. Not a lazy bone in her body. Everyone else I love. She would leave working with me early and go shopping.I feel so bad for bringing this up. I feel that we should be taking care of the problem. I get so anxious when she comes. I always hope for the best for us. HD is not a life sentence for us. We have to realize that. We will not die anymore,. We don’t have to cry any more. Countdown for the cure begins now. It will come sooner than later. We know that now. There is so much hope now then ten years ago. More hope than other illnesses. Even though not a lot of people know, more research is coming our way. Watch for the cures when they come. All of the breakthroughs.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger