Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back

Hey…I am back…What a surprise!!!! I had no idea they were planning a trip to Ainsworth BC. Ainsworth has the hot springs caves there. We stayed in a resort there. It was so fun. I had so much fun. We dropped Lucky off at a dog resort. Trevor’s Dad payed for that. He got to meet other dogs. He loved it. We loved the resort that he was in. I had so much fun with Trevor. Everyone could probably tell we were newlyweds. We went camping too. It was fun too. I love being outdoors. I could live out there. It was good to concentrate on just us and not the worries that our live share. We went on 4 hikes. I climbed a lighthouse. That was so hard to climb. I fell. On our way down the mountain. I fell. Skinned and bruised. It was not bad through. Trevor’s Mom paid for everything. We had a good meal there. We had so much fun. I am glad we did that. My HD symptoms weren’t bad at all. Our next trip will be to see my Doctors and family. I am excited to see my Dad again. I miss my family. We all stick together. Next, Special Olympics. To get into another study. That COQ10 one. I won another caring site award. I am dancing again to train. Love your life too. Live your life too. Have fun. Never let the worries be too much.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger