Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Believe

My Chorea is so bad today. We are finally getting some where with disability. We might get 400 to 700 a month. It would be more in the field of 700. We have more processes to do. This is better than the 20 dollars they offered us in CPP. We are so excited. That is so much money. We would save some and go travelling. I want to do as much of that as I can. Trevor wants to take me to the Ocean some day. He wants to take me before I get to sick to enjoy it. I am going to talk to my doctors about Dimebon. I got the dates confused. We are going home on Saturday. That is another way I am losing my mind. I register at the Special Olympics on September 15th. Bowling starts when I will be gone. It will be on Tuesdays too.So excited about that. I get to have fun and meet other people who are sick too. Live and make dreams for your life. Give yourself something to look forward too. It will help you live the best you can. Plan your life. Don’t let HD get in the way. Dream will get you through the toughest times. Having something too look forward too. Live your life the best and most fun you can. Just live. Plan for our life back. We can get cured,. There is a dream that we can look forward too. It will happen. We can get cured. We can full fill our life. Just believe in our life.Believe in our cures. Believe in our lives.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger