Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brain fog

Yesterday my internet was not working. Trevor had to fix my internet. I will be gone on Sat and coming back on wed. What is funny is that I told the Gleaner’s and home support the wrong days too. I told Trevor I did not want to lose my brain. With my site I am constantly updating when I remember it. I am hoping they can do the COQ10 trial form here. Yesterday my brain fog was bad. I could not remember anything. We are hoping to get disability. That would make our life easier. We had times where the Nurses came here for food and we had none to cook. Katherine would have to bring food from home. We are always hitting the food bank. Where I volunteer. My Nurses told everyone that they could about us. Finally the Head Nurse Julie did help us. This time we will have to fill out paper work. It is looking a lot better now. Trevor is healthy again. He is having trouble with his job. He might get laid off. They lied and told him that it was permanent job. It is not. They also won’t give us benefits. They all know I am sick. Nothing. Trevor will get his forklift ticket and go somewhere else. Just let everything slide. We are trying not to worry. Try not worry to. Try living in the moment. Day to day. Live every second. Enjoy every second. Every moment, part of life. Just live. We have to live for us. We have to live for tomorrow. Live for today. Live for the cures. We know they are coming. Wait for the cures. Countdown for the cure. Countdown for our future free of HD. Sooner than later.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger