Monday, August 25, 2008

Cherish Your Life

Godmother move out yesterday with her Mom. We are going to have slumber parties. My brain fog is getting worse. I can’t remember anything again. When I go to see my Doctors I will be hopefully be in the C0Q10 trail. I am hoping they can do it from here. We live 5 hours away. Shirley will drop by any minute. I am also having trouble talking. Trevor ended up taking Saturday off. He is feeling better now. We all were scared that I would get it. No immune system. I am having a healthy day today. I am excited to go home and to get into the Special Olympics. Get excited about life. Get excited again. You have a life given for you. Live it. It is all we are given. Does not matter if you are sick. Don’t give up your life up ever. Live. Life is worth living. We are challenged but we have life like no one else. We live with a deep perception of life. We understand life. We don’t take anyone for granted again. You never know what is going to happen to anyone you love. Never take anything physical for granted either. Every step is one we can take a knowledge of life from. Live and love your family. We know how to live and love like no one else. We are the sick. We know and our families know too. Cherish every moment. Cherish your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger