Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trevor's Birthday

Today is Trevor’s Birthday party. He is turning 37. He is 11 years my elder. Age does not matter for us. I wanted someone older who wanted a relationship. That is what I told Gary the first time he met Trevor. They are more mature and so am I. Try raising your family. Looking after your Mom. See if that does not mature a person. When I was 19, I felt like I was in my 30’s already. They are getting me an IQ test to go into the Special Olympics. I can compete Nationally because I am a genus. I am just going for fun. That is fine with me. They need people that have 70 IQ points. I have 145. Low level genius. They are going to see if my HD changed that. The years with HD might take it away. I would be able to compete Nationally. I am in though. We are working to get disability with my head Nurse Julie Gilles. We actually think this time we will get something. I gained 12.5 pounds. I am so excited. I no longer look like I am going to die. Drink ensure everyday too. Julie was telling me to take half in the morning and half at night. I have had good HD days lately. Julie is surprised I am walking at all after going through my disability papers. Try to live out your life in peace and harmony. That is what we have to be. Come to peace with HD. Come to peace with life. We have HD. That is the way it rolls. Come to peace. Stop the snowballing effect of fear. Don’t fear it anymore.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger