Friday, August 8, 2008

Mom's Memorial Page

I made a memorial page for my Mom. I wanted to do one for a while now. There is one now. I will try and be as brave as my Mom was when she was sick with HD. My Mom was so brave. She tried to live the best kind of life. I am from the same cloth as my Mom. Yesterday I forgot my morning meds. Katharine did not remind me. Today Trevor had to call me to make sure that I took them. My Dad and Mom had a lazy Nurse there too. She only worked when Dad was there. I will be helping out WEAREHD.com. They need tips from HD people and there families. I love that HD MySpace. I thought it was one of the greatest things going for us. Would do anything to help. Alberta Health are making us pay 250 transfer fee to move to BC. That is horrible. Trevor talked to the government. They can subsidize us. They had a collection agency after us. Got to keep it together. HD and life. We have to hold on to the strings of our life while we are falling. With HD, we are bound to fall sometimes. That is when it is more important to fight. Just hold on as tight as you can. Don’t let go of your life. Don’t give into HD. Not when there are these huge breakthroughs. Did you see the stem cells! That is amazing. Stay and fight with me. Countdown for the cure. Let’s stop the generations. No one needs to die anymore. No one needs to think that anymore. Don’t lose hope.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger