Friday, August 15, 2008

Camping

I am hoping I don’t have a Kidney Infection. Yesterday I was peeing every ten minutes. Severe pain. If I do we got it before it got serious. Get on everything quick. The more we put off, the worse it gets. Especially with anything we get. I get everything here. Every cold. Every flu. We have no immune system working. I can’t wait to get into COQ10 trials in Calgary. I hope it works. See my family. Get to see the kittens on the farm. I feel I am having another HD free day. I am going camping now on Sunday night and Monday. Our little Beaver will be swimming. I am so excited about the Special Olympics. Trevor found me some tapes of them on the net. Learn to live with HD. Together we walk side by side. It is not a part of us. It sinks in trying to take us over. Fight it back. This is us fighting for our lives. We will win in the end. There will be a cure. There will be something to treat HD. Every morning the fight is on. Every waking hour we are fighting for our lives. Every smile we have to fight for. The fight is always worth it. Find the happiness in your life. We are fighting for our life. Our right to have a life. Our right for happiness. It is all we fight for. The right to have hope in the future.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger