Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hope Flows

Yesterday I was walking Lucky. I did not see a car. We both almost got ran over. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing. Home support is coming earlier to walk Lucky with me. Now that Godmother is gone it is no longer safe for me to walk alone. She used too see everything I could not see. She moved away. Amy my Occupational Therapist brought this up. They come at 3:30 now instead of 4:00. I talked to them about it. I don’t want us to get run over. I am having a good HD day. I am glad I got the mouse over effect working. When I first started this, I could not get one to work. This took so long to get to work. I am having an HD free day. Feeling very healthy. Today we find out if Trevor gets laid off. There are lots of jobs available. I am so happy to go home. See my family. I always get so excited. Everyone live for the now. Cures are sure to come. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Cures are here. They are real. Believe in the cures. Never lose hope. They are real. They are tangible. They will take us and make us healthy. They can change our life. Just believe in them. They will change our prognosis. Who needs someone matter of factly telling us that we are going die. You will never here that here. I know how bad it is to hear that. I have HD too. That is why I started this site. I know a hundred percent that we will be cured soon. Matter of fact leaves us nowhere. We need to get some where. Hope is real. Hope is now.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger