Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fight

Yesterday I was irrational and angry. I had some hallucinations too. I saw a woman turn into a dog. I got scared when I went to sleep. I can’t believe Godmother is moving. So excited to go home. Trevor made an appointment with disability people. We are hoping that Julie can get us some benefits. They are sending us information on government programs made to help us. They have that at the home care office. I am glad Katherine is working. I felt bad because I like her. They have her working now. We need something to help us out. We were afraid that I would get Trevor’s pneumonia. No signs. I don’t think I have it. Trevor is back to work. We can’t afford days off. I get to go home. Fight for your life back. Fight like this is the battle of your life. For your life. We fight everyday. Every way. Just to get ourselves back. Fight like this is the battle that counts the most. This is our life here. Our life on the line here. Fight harder and harder. Fight faster and faster. We need ourselves back. We need our old lives back. Fight every day. Our life depends on it. Depends on the fight. Depends on our strength. We are stronger then we think. Use that strength. Fight with all we got. Use your strength. We are so strong. Use it to fight HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger