Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Bad HD Day

I have been very, very sick with my HD. I have been falling into everything. Total brain fog. I was so sick I could not help prepare dinner today. Also my bladder infection is killing me. We should have the urine sample back, find out what is wrong. I was so sick Trevor was worried about me. I was so depressed yesterday. Today I am fighting twice as hard as I can to fight this depression. Everyday is another fight. I keep telling Trevor that we are going to get cured. It is hard not to believe with all of these breakthroughs. So much in so little time. This our year. These are our breakthroughs. Live your life. Never let HD stop you. Accept that we are the machines of our own making. Do we want to be happy and healthy? Do we want to go down that dark place? That dark place leads us nowhere. We have to learn how to give ourselves the best life we can. It is up to us. Do we fight HD? Do we fight to just smile once? That is what we have to be up for. A never ending battle. That is HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger