Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day

Last night I thought I heard people breaking in. I swore I heard them. Today I volunteered at the Gleaners. I was there for three hours. We get everything done early and had to go home. I am having another HD free day. No chorea or anything. Our Canada day is thunder and lightning. I am still feeling my meds are working great. I hope The Fourth Of July is not like this. For all of you Americans. Hope it is better. It has been really hot here the past three days. I live in the hottest part of Canada. Learn to live. Just simply live. To the best of your abilities. Live. This is all we get. We have to live unabashed. We have to get a passion for life. To survive. Get a passion for our HD life. Get a passion for our future. So long, so sick. So cured soon. Every breakthrough gets closer. Every day gets closer. We can be free soon. We can live HD free soon. Count down for our cure. Countdown for our future. We have waited so long. Now is the time for real hope. Life with hope is what we need to live. Just imagine. Our future. HD free. We can live for our cure. Survive for our cure.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger