Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day After Canada Day

Added more pictures today. Mostly of us with animals. My family loves animals. They are our babies. Lucky is ours. Trevor’s parents love their dog too. All of us love animals so much. Our Jenny a bit more than the rest. We have to get our Lucky in for a new haircut. That is our little boy there. I am so glad to have him. He is so cute. I was severely allergic to animals. I would play with them for a long time. I would always break out in hives. I can’t resist an animal. I am not allergic to Lucky. He is a hypoallergenic dog. I looked after the kittens they got in my practicum Father Lacombe Home in Calgary. They got some kittens. I lived 5 minutes away. I had to go there 3 times a day. They did a news story on how animals help the seniors. I used to take all of my patients to see the kittens. Everyone needs an animal. I have been scared the past two days. I was out watching TV. Got scared and ran into the room where Trevor was. I have been HD free now for a three days. They did end up with fireworks last night. We heard them go off. We watched them out of our window. They last for a half an hour here and are spectacular. Way better than Calgary. Have fun on the fourth. Our meeting is at 12 that day. So we will have our conference then. Enjoy these times. Enjoy life. We are not HD. Enjoy life. Never let HD take the joy from your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger