Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weird Day

I am having an HD free day. Everyone won’t believe what happened here today. A major druggie moved in here. Today at eight thrity someone knocked and woke me up. Some druggie was out there and slurring asking if I had carpets or something like that. I told her politely that I she woke me up. I needed to sleep. She started freaking out and yelling at me to go to sleep. I shut my door. She knocked on my door. I did not answer. She started swearing. I thought that she would break in. I was so scared my home support worker Katherine buzzed. I did not know if it was her or that woman. Katherine gave me a call. I let her in. I did not know that she lived here. I thought she wandered in. She went and did this to all 150 people that live here. Scared everyone. Not just me. My Landlord Tony came up. Nefertiti and Elyssia heard her yelling at me. They thought I would be scared. They came up. They thought with my HD now too. They thought I would be afraid to let anyone in. They came up. She got kicked out today. They are putting a hole and deadbolt on my door. I would feel better. Katherine and I took Lucky out. She walked me up to make sure I made it up there okay. What a scary day. I have to try and get over it. To stop being scared. That is the last thing we need. Let’s fight the fear together. Let’s fight HD together. We fight everything. My HD family. I am giving my awards to everyone who comes here. Everyone that ahs HD. These are all for you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger