Friday, July 4, 2008

HD Meeting

We got my blood taken. I always get so scared. We had that huge meeting at 12 o clock. It was put together by a social worker in Cranbrook. He spent all of the time organizing the whole meeting. My home care head Nurse was there. My Occupational Therapist was there. Trevor’s Therapist. My therapist, there too. My mental health advocate was there too. They had my HD team in Calgary in they were part of it too. My Dad was on there to in Alberta too. My Doctor Walker could not make it. It was so helpful. They went over meds and about me getting to be part of the C0Q10 trails. How to deal and how to plan for crises. We made appointments in September to see everyone. We will talk about the trial then. We told them no more serqiul. All of the Doctors are pleased with what I am on now. It was a big help. I was in tears and thanked them. Next October we will have another one. We have a great team. They do not know HD here. They are trying there hardest to learn about it. The conference helped them learn more. It helped so much. I was really sick today. My HD was so bad. I had hard time seeing people. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing. My antibiotics are making me less sick to my stomach. I hope this bladder infection goes away. Trevor gets three days off this weekend. He can actually rest now. Have a good fourth of July. Accept HD. This is HD. This is real. It is here on our face. We can’t avoid it. We need to talk about it. We need to talk. In Creston they have a fall fair. All for the diseases. We can have some set up. I am going to enter something about HD in this fall fair. Let people know here. Let people know. Let people help us get our cures. Accept and enjoy HD in your life. Accept and enjoy everything. Trevor and I made dinner for the fist time last night. It was fun. I am getting that confidence back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger