Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Special Olympics

I bad night, and was hallunctiating. It was so scary. I had a scary night. I went and had fun volunteering. There were a lot of toys to sort through. I will be registering for the Special Olympics in the end of August or early September. On the eigth Gerry will tell me what days. We all get training. We get then the chance to compete in Creston here. If we are good then we get to the nationals. I am so exited. I think I will be able to do it. I am hoping I will be here to register. I am going to see my HD in September second and third. Start the COQ10 trials. Go home and see my family. I think I might get Trevor’s Mom to register for me. I think I want to do all three. Use your body as much as possible. Don’t invalid yourself. Keep on moving. Keep on fighting. We are the ones that can fight for our right to be happy and love life. Soon we will have our cure. Until then we have to live with HD. Fighting for our life. I am so happy to be in the Special Olympics. I am doing it for every person that has HD. I am doing this all for you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger