Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad HD Day

I was so sick yesterday. My eyes could not focus. I have been having that problem lately. I will try and focus, my eyes will go the other way. To the opposite direction. I have been drooling like crazy too. Yesterday I was hallucinating. We went and saw the Dark Knight. It was good. Tomorrow Julie Gyles, my head Nurse will come over. I can give her that adobe acrobat file about how to care for us. She is trying to get us benefits. Any amount is better than nothing. Tomorrow we might go to the Lake. I might not be able to blog tomorrow if that happens. We are both outdoors people. Love the summer. All of these Dimebon articles are so amazing. It actually is a huge breakthrough. I can’t wait tell they use it on us. So a amazing. Countdown for the cure is coming sooner than later. This can happen. There is so much hope. This is real. This our real treatment. These are our cures. There comes more breakthroughs in this month alone. What did I say? This our year. It is our year. We can get cured shortly. Sooner than later. The generations will stop. They will stop. No one has to get sick anymore.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger