Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Med Change

Today we rearranged our apartment. We had to make room. I was tripping all over the place. We rearranged the computer room and the bedroom. Now we have no where for me to fall. Today I also went on my first picnic. We went to the river. Trevor’s Dad and Mom were there. We talked to my DR Trew(HD Psychiatrist) and he upped my Epival. Took down the Zyprexa. The Zyprexa made me so tired. I could hardly do aerobics. Could hardly walk. Today I could not volunteer today. I was to tired. Trevor kept trying to wake me up every hour. He had no success until twelve o clock. I had to change my hit counter. Live your life. Julie Gyles, my head Nurse is good at getting people benefits. I am hoping they can get us some. All of these breakthroughs make a person breathe easier. It will come soon. The breakthrough that we have been waiting for. It will come sooner than later. We have waited so long for these breakthroughs. We are due. We are due for our miracle. Due for a future we can look forward too. One without HD. It will come. When it does it will be all worth it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger