Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bladder Infection

I have been falling like crazy lately. My bladder infection might still be here. We are going to the hospital to see. At the Gleaner’s I felt the pain again. Every time gets worse. I have bruises and cuts all over the place. Today was my worse fall day ever. I have cut my ankles. Today I got confused doing aerobics. When I was volunteering at the Gleaner’s I got confused. I was there for three hours. I love volunteering there. My Nurses here are trying to get me benefits. My head Nurse will try and help us get some disability. I can’t work. We have to go to the food bank. The Gleaner’s has it there. It is so bad that my Nurse Katherine will go get groceries in the US. We live 15 minutes from the border. Everyone here does that. It so much cheaper. Go over to the US and get gas too. Americans, you have it good. Seriously good. Food is half price there. We need something from our Government. We are getting nothing. We don’t need to divorce to get some benefits for us. All of my home care Nurses are trying their hardest. Let’s celebrate the life we have. Let’s celebrate the life we can get. Things will work out. We will get benefits. We will get cured. We won’t have HD soon than later. Celebrate your future. Our future free of HD. Free from then hardness of life. That will go away soon. We will be free. Free of HD soon. It will be a day that we will never ever forget. Celebrate your life now. You are alive. Celebrate.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger