Thursday, July 17, 2008

Right Meds

I have been drooling a bit.I feel my meds are working good. I am not that angry now. Today I volunteered at the Gleaners. It is fun. They are trying to do everything to help me volunteer there. They are sweet people there. I have to wake up at 6:30 to go there. Be there at eight. So fun. This morning I woke up to Trevor making breakfast. Alice helped us out and bought us tons of groceries. She did not want us to starve. I have a feeling I will have a bad HD day today. Lot’s of falling. My bladder is still in pain. I want the results sooner than later. They had to go to Vancouver. That is crazy far from us. We have a appointment on Tuesday about benefits. We hope it is more than 20 dollars they offered us. I am hoping we get something. Hoping for the best is all we can do. Always hope for the best. The best of love. The best of life. Hope for the best and it will come. Always have hope. Never lose sight of the big picture. Hope surrounds us. We just have to be aware and find it. It is in the sunshine. The sun covers us with hope. Never lose sight of the sunshine in your life. We all need sunshine to survive. We all need hope to survive too. Survive and live your life filled with hope.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger