Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Done Massive Updates

I am having an HD free day. My bladder infection antibiotics are over. We will see if it is gone. I am still loving home care. My main Nurse Shirley is going on holiday soon. I can’t believe I was actually afraid. Now I love it. Fear of the unknown. Today we claened house and made beds. Trevor needed this badly. He could not do it all. My Dad had something like this for us. One of the Minister’s Wives came and cleaned house for us. Have been so trying to redesign everything. I am hoping to making everything better. The Canadian HD foundation last visit to Calgary gave us one of those surveys to fill out. That is good. They can measure and see what we as families need. There is so much good going for us right now. Every twos days it something that can help us. Through surveys or treatments. I have been trying to get armliyss liles. They have not got me back yet. I have sent emails. Isn’t that Dimebon study amazing. We can actually say with a hundred percent that we will get cured. We can get cured shortly. This can actually happen. We can have huge amouts of founded advances of medicine. This hopefully will be the last generations. No one else needs to die. Let it stop here.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger