Monday, July 7, 2008

Hike

I had no HD symptoms yesterday. I love my meds. They are working great for me. Yesterday we had a great hike. It was so much fun. We went down by the river. Our vehicle is out being fixed. I hope my HD is less today too. It will be two years for us next month. I talked to Gary. He was at the conference too. My bladder infection should be over in tomorrow. I am having an upset stomach right now. I was doing aerobics and felt sick yesterday. He should of said hello. It is good that my Dad knows I am in good hands here. I am the only patient they have here that has HD. This is sad I can’t join the fall fair. We have our appointments then. Never let HD take you hope away. We will get cured soon. Do you see all of the breakthroughs. So much going on. So much happening. We can get cured sooner than later. Plan your future. Plan your life. Plan for our miracle. It will come. I am hoping I can get in to the COQ10 study. The more we do to get into trials. The more we can help all of us get cured. The researchers can’t test in themselves. They can’t. We need to step up. I had fun with Trevor the past three days. He hardly gets one day. Three days off. Hopefully he will be less burnt.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger