Thursday, July 31, 2008

So excited for the Special Olympics

Today my Lucky’s Godmother came over. I love my little Lucky. Everyone knew I was getting him but me. She is my best friend. Today I volunteered too. I volunteered at the Gleaners. They are so funny and I am happy to be there. We also donate toys to the humane society here. They give free toys to those dogs. I love any animal, I love the fact they do that. It is the have so many different charities there. I am having halluncations again Last night I heard people partying. I saw a fire hydrant turn into a person. I did not have them for the longest time. Now they are back. I have had bits of healthy periods and bits of bad HD.I am going camping on Sunday for my anniversary. So excited. I can’t believe we have been married that long. Today we still have dinner with Alice. I stepped up the intensty of my aerobics to train for the Special Olympics. I feel for them downstairs. I might just fall through the floor. I was bouncing like a bunny on their roof! At least it is Godmother and her Mom down there. Totally check out Danny’s HD youth site in my links section. There aren’t many of us that have HD that run things personally. You can gain from us. We all are fed up with the matter of fact. That is how that is. This is how it progresses. We have no need. We need hope. Real hope. Not that we are going to die. That does not give us anything but heartbreak. We have the highest suicide rate. We need to do something to change it. That is why I started this. Just one life that I have changed is good. You lose someone form suicide like I had. You try as hard as you can not to lose more people. I understand. Danny understands too. HD, we know the score. Live with us. Live in the dreams of hope. The hopes of tomorrow.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger