Thursday, July 24, 2008

Special Olympics

I volunteered today. I had to leave early. My chorea was getting bad. I was getting tired. I am now getting blister packs from the pharmacy. They messed up. There put my Zyprexa in the morning instead of the night. Soon as I took it I was on my balcony, sitting in the sun. Next thing I am sleep. I felt so sedated like crazy. I had no energy for the things I can do. I might end up joining the Local Special Olympics. I was taking to one of the nice workers. She gives out to the Special Olympics. The Gleaners supports them. They were talking about it. She will give me the info. They accept any age. They do bowling, Tee Ball, and Rythmtic Gymnastics. I want to do gymnastics so bad. We will see if they accept people who have HD. Gerry is pretty sure. They are so good at the Gleaner’s. They let me come and go. If I am sick. It is no big deal. I hope I can get into the special Olympics here. I used to love to play sports when I was healthy. I felt as I got sick. I could not do them anymore. Give this a shot. I have watched them on TV. I felt they were amazing. I always wanted to compete there. The trainers and everyone involved. They know that we are sick and trying our best. We have to make the best with what we got. Everyone that goes too. They can all see that. Don’t become an invalid. Move. We are the ones that do that to ourselves.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger