Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Award

I won another international bronze award. It is Web Bronze Web Design Award. Bronzes are good enough for me. Thank you. That is now 24 international awards. On our two year anniversary we are going camping. Next Sunday. We are going to leave Lucky in the Kennel. We are going to go camping down by the Kottney Lake. Trevor asked me what I wanted to do. I wanted to go camping. I have been feeling irrational the past three days. We are in for the long haul. Even though I am getting sicker. Tomorrow we have dinner with Alice. I am so excited for the Special Olympics. Count down the days. Countdown for our cure. I go to the Gleaners tomorrow. There is tons of hope for all of us to gain. Tons of happiness. Tons of forgiveness. Believe and it will come. Dream and our cure will come. Just take your life and make the best life you can. Dreams come true. Dream hard enough. Our cure will come true. Believe in that. Belive In the goodness of our lives. Never compromise on our life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger