Friday, July 11, 2008

Upped Meds

I went to see my Doctor today. They took a urine sample and sent it away to get tested. I am back on my antibiotics now. It is still around. They need to see if there is any other infection. I also got my Zyprexa upped. I was feeling angry for the past three days. We will see if that works. My HD was so bad today. I couldn’t help make dinner today. I had the worst chorea ever. Spilled everything today. I was so sick today. My whole home support team is trying to get us some kind of benefits. They are all working. We such an amazing team here. They are trying so hard to get us something. Hold on to life. Hold on to our dreams. Hold on to what we have to look forward too. Look forward to our cure. Look forward to 0ur future. It is here. Our life is now. Live for today. Live for tomorrow. Live every day. This is now. This is HD. This what we have. This what we have to make the most with. This is a real life. We have to fight for our life. Take our lives back. We aren’ t HD. We are ourselves. Remember how we were. We deserve that. Not the HD. That should not be our legacy. It should be the way we are. We aren’t HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger