Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thunder Storm

Today was a total thunder storm day. The day we go down to the lake. The day it is storming. We had a meeting with Julie Gyles. She is trying to get us benefits. They might work out this time. Her and my Occupational Therapist and my mental health therapist all wrote letters. They are trying so hard to get us on something. I have been tripping all day. Badly tripping. Drooling like crazy. I have been having weird twitching in my eyes. I can’t focus on anything. Today I could not go to the Gleaner’s. We did hit up the food bank though. I volunteer there. They don’t care. Every day I can’t believe how much research is being down for us. Tons of good stuff going for us. Countdown for the cure. Happening shortly. It will tick and then get the alarm will stop the day we have our hundred percent cure. That will happen soon. The clock won’t tick long. Don’t lose hope in our cure. Never lose sight of what it happening before our eyes. That is the ending of generations. Gneertions will end. No one else needs to have HD. Let is stoop. Let us get cured.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger