Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bad HD Day

I am having another bad HD day today. I have been fighting a depression. Fighting everyday for some kind of happiness. We do struggle with HD. It is a constant fight. Everyday another fight. So sick. I fell a few times. Falling like crazy. My antibiotics might be messing around with my meds. They might take way from how my other meds are doing. I almost choked today. My Zyprea has me sedated today. Tomorrow is my day off of home care. I get to spend it with Trevor. He has a couple of computers to fix. Accepting reality is what we do. I am going to get sicker. I am fine with that. We need to prepare ourselves. We and our families are going to get sicker. We need to accept that fact. We are all going to get sicker. Before we get cured. Sicker and sicker. Accept it. This is HD. This is our life. This is our families. Until we get cured. It will be soon. Soon we won’t have to accept HD anymore. It will be gone completely. I wonder what other breakthroughs will come. Still our year. Still our fight. Still worth the fight for happiness.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger