Saturday, July 5, 2008

BBQ

I had such a busy day today. We had a family BBQ here. Trevor’s cousin Laura was graduating. My step sister Becky also graduated this year too. A lot of grads going on. The BBQ was fun. It is good to have three days with Trevor. He works all of the time. It is good to have us time. On August 4th we will be married two years now. It does not seem that long at all. I am excited. Trevor’s car is being looked at. My HD had been bad today. At the BBQ Trevor got me some food. He has to cut everything for me. I can’t cut my meat. Yesterday we had dinner with Trevor’s parents. We are supposed to go for a hike tomorrow. There is a hiking club here. We are going to join. There is not a lot of pain in my bladder now. I will have to take a urine test when I am done my antibiotics. Hope fully it will be gone then. No matter what comes our way, lives your life to the fullest. Don’t come up with reasons not to live. We have one life to live. Until we are cured, we have to live with HD. Have to accept HD. Not for long though. Not for long at all. Hope surrounds us every day. We just have to find it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger