Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Laugh

We went out for dinner with one of Trevor's friends. He has not seen him in years. Got to meet his wife. I had total brain fog the past two days. I had trouble thinking and remembering things badly. I got confused too by doing aerobics. Dropped my spoon in my drinking water. Just laugh it off. We did laundry. I put my clothes into the washing machine 2 times by accident. I was so sick the past two days. Really tired. Trevor had to cut my food today. I have not slept good with this bladder infection. Up all night peeing. Today is my last day of my antibiotics. We will see what tomorrow would be like. Is it going away? I have been doing everything I can. I have been noticing creeps of anger. Laugh everything off. It makes everything better. It is better to laugh than beat ourselves up. Laughter is literally the best medicine. This is what I prescribe. Laughter. Kill the pain. Laugh the pain away. Laugh all of your worries of your chest. I can’t believe all for the HD breakthroughs this month. That helps us feel better to. We know now that there is hope. There are reasons to laugh. There is reasons to have hope. Things can get brighter and brighter. We have to make them that way. We have to fight. Make your life worth the fight.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger