Monday, July 28, 2008

River

We have the internet back. We switched providers. I have been so sick. My Chorea has been so bad. I have had problems with my eyes. I am tripping like crazy. Tripping so much. My main Nurse is on holidays. They are ready to go to the states and get us some food. It is so much cheaper. My 2 year anniversary is on the 4th of August. It felt like we just got married, not two years. We are excited. I got sick 6 months into our relationship. Who knew that I would get married. We just wish we knew each other before I got sick. He knows 6 months of that. I always pictured myself getting married young. I needed someone to look after me. Trevor is that for me. Tomorrow I get to find out about the Special Olympics. Don’t make yourself an invalid. Move around as much as possible. We went to the river yesterday. Lucky was like a little Beaver. It was so cute to see him swim. He loved the river. Loved swimming in it. The river is where we got to swim. It is a popular spot in Creston. Fight for your right to be healthy. Don’t ever get that out of your head. We deserve this. Everyone deserves a life worth living. Make it for yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger