Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogging from the library

Telus took away our internet and phone. My OT came and we could not buzz them in. We got the phone back. Not the net. I will be blogging from the library. Still everyday. They sent the notice to the wrong apartment and took them away any way. Even though it was Telus's fault. I had such a bad HD day today. My Chorea was so bad. I found out one of my at risk cousins now has a kid. Married and a kid. Hope he will not end up with HD. So sick. Very, very confused. I have never been more confused ever. My blogs might be a bit short. I get one hour here. So much to do in one hour. I hope I get into the Special Olympics. Every one fight the HD througth exercise and good health. The more active we are they better and faster and harder we can fight HD. Fight it as much as we can. Live your life the way we should. Fight it all ways. Fight the only way. Exercise will build the neurons that we need. Fight. Live for the fight. Fight for the right. Fight for our life. Fight for our right to have a good life. We deserve the right to be happy.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger