Friday, July 18, 2008

Bladder Infection Is Gone

My urine result came back negative. My bladder infection is over. I am so happy. I can swim now. No more pain. No kidney infection or anything either. I showed Shirley that acrobat file form the UK HD Society. They are going to use it to look after me and know my needs. No one here knows anything about HD. Just us. We are going to show my head Nurse them when she comes here on Tuesday. I made an appointment with my occupational therapist next Friday. We get to show Amy how much more room we have here. They are a good team here. I am having an HD free day today. Countdown for a cure begins now. Let’s start the clock and countdown and see how long it will be until we are cured. Countdown the days. Countdown the hours. Count down the weeks. Let’s see how soon our cure will come. Count it all down. It will not take long until we get a real cure. This is our real life. This will be our real cure. Real hope for our future.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger