Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bladder Infection

Last night we went to the emergency ward. I was out of my Zyprexa. We had no new prescriptions. We had to get some somewhere. I have had pain when I urinate for two days now. Last night I found out I have a bladder infection. I am on antibiotics. They make my tummy upset. This is HD. I get everything now. My Mom had a couple too. I puked this morning and could not go volunteer. I could not sleep well. I was urinating all night. I would go asleep for an hour and wake up and pee. I took my anti biotic and got sick. I am drinking water like crazy. Nefertiti and Elissya took me out to get my meds and some pure cranberry juice. It is good for bladder infections. Drink lots of water. Tomorrow I have to get my blood taken. They have to see my blood level for my Epival, to measure everything. We have that conference at 12 here. Then to follow that we have an appointment with my DR Walker. We are going to review my Meds. We are also having dinner with Alice, Trevor’s Mom. Happy Fourth Of July to all of my American friends. Have a great weekend. Never let HD take your fun and laughter away. Laugh off everything. Everything that goes on. Just laugh it off. Smile at it and the bad will go away. Laughter is what keeps us going it going a long fight. Sense of humor will help you got through a lonely night. We laugh everything off here. That is how my family copes. Laughter through the darkest times. When it is needed the most.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger