Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Award

Today I won award number 60. I have won more awards in a short period of time than a healthy person. This is another international award. I won all of these in eight months. It is not about the awards for me. It is changing lives that makes me the happiest. It is constantly about my mission. My mission of hope. My bladder infection is still around. Yesterday I was so scared. I was having scary hallucinations. They were so scary. I am hoping my Occupational Therapist likes what we have done to make room here. Julie Giles and us are making an appointments to get some kind of funding. I am feeling hopeful. We have to go o the food bank on Thursday it is that bad. In 2 weeks Trevor and I will be under his benefits. They won’t give him time for our anniversary. Find the hope in your life. Take your life back. Fight for your life back. Fight for all of it back. Never let HD take your hope away. Fight for your joy. Fight for your smile. Everyone deserves to be happy. We are no differencent. We deserve to be excited about life. Be excited

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger